Do you run a business that has developed a new service or innovative product? And do you want to inform your existing clients and convince potential clients through a website and/or marketing material? Then you’ll be pondering the question of how to reach your audience with a clear and convincing message. The answer is simple: you need a copywriter!
You may be an expert regarding your product or service, but you may not necessarily have the time, inclination or experience to write captivating texts yourself. And that’s where we come in! Whether it concerns a website, product presentation or advertising message… We’ll create texts that are clear, concise and bound to engage your audience!
Copywriting is more than just jotting down a text, so it’s not a job for everyone. That’s why Optimo Translations only works with copywriters who:
- Can write creatively in their native language.
- Can get across a message in a clear, concise and convincing manner, no matter how complicated it is.
- Have an affinity with your industry.
- Have the ability to analyse and learn the ins and outs of your product or service as quickly as possible.
- have the cultural background knowledge required for your intended market.
At Optimo Translations proofreading is a standard part of the translation process, and it is not subject to a surcharge. The fact is, a translation that is submitted without having been scrutinized by a proofreader is highly likely to contain errors. That’s why all our translations are proofread thoroughly. And we go even further than that: our clients often write their own texts and then call on us to add the final touches and raise the writing style to a higher level, so they are immediately ready for publication.
During the extensive proofreading process, we go through the following steps:
- Content checking: is the translation consistent with the content of the source text?
- Fixing spelling, punctuation and grammar mistakes.
- Consistent use of terminology.
- Adjusting the style to the target audience.
- Use of ‘track changes’ function so you can see our changes.
Say, you have an audio/video recording and want to have it converted into written text. Nowadays there is a lot of software that can do that for you. But what if the sound quality is not optimal, or people are speaking several languages with different accents? This actually tends to be the downfall of a lot of speech recognition programs. And that is where we can step in!
We have extensive experience with the transcription and/or translation of audio and video files and can quickly deliver an accurate written/translation of the content, including time codes for subtitling if required. We have already transcribed a total of more than 500 hours of audio/video material in eight different languages.
When would you want audio transcription?
- When you have an audio recording of a meeting or mock conference and want to write a report.
- When you have recorded a number of interviews and want to be able to quickly look through them.
- When you have video material and want to make a selection of the most interesting fragments to have these edited and subtitled.
LOCALIZATION OF WEBSITES & SEO TRANSLATION
A website is every company’s shop window, and often the first point of contact for potential national and international customers. If you want to sell your products across the world, it is quite likely that you’ll need a multilingual website. After all, it’s the only way to reach a wider audience. Getting your website translated is an excellent start, but at Optimo Translations we go one step further: we’ll combine localization with SEO translation!
When we translate your website we take into account the cultural sensitivities and linguistic nuances of the audience. A slogan that sounds quirky and captivating in one language may sound odd or even insulting when it is translated into a different language. To avoid this, it’s a good idea to call on professionals who know the cultural background of the potential customers in your market.
As just localizing your website won’t do the trick, we’ll also make an ‘SEO translation’. We ensure that search engines can easily find your website by cleverly translating SEO elements based on things such as Google Analytics and keywords. Examples of SEO elements are search terms, tags, titles, expressions and anchor texts. The better their translation, the bigger the chances are that your translated website will end up at the top of the search results. The rest goes without saying: your visibility on the Internet grows and you’ll reach more potential customers.