WHY OUR CLIENTS CHOOSE US?
A good translation has to meet a whole range of criteria: it must be flawless, easy to read, tailored to your target audience and terminology must be consistent throughout the translation. As language specialists, we understand what is at stake.
- We only work with native translators who are specialised in your area.
- Your translation is revised by a proofreader.
- We use the most advanced tools for a coherent use of your terminology in our translation.
- If the source text is unclear or contains ambiguities we proactively contact our client.
- As an extra service we also point out errors in the source document.
We specialise in translations from and into Dutch, French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, German and Italian. But you can also contact us for translatins in less common languages: Romanian, Polish, Russian, Hungarian, Greek, etc.
A SINGLE POINT OF CONTACT, FROM START TO FINISH
No matter how large or small your translation, you will always be dealing with a single contact person. We’ll always go through the following steps:
- We look at what needs to be translated and discuss the deadline and price.
- The translation will be made by a translator with the right qualifications.
- Our proofreader reads the translation and checks the content, terminology and style.
- We always ensure confidentiality.
- We guarantee the preservation of the original layout of your document after translation/proofreading.
RATES & DEADLINE
The price of a translation depends on a number of things: the language combination, the number of words, the deadline and the complexity of the topic. Send us the document(s) you wish to be translated and we will send you a quote and delivery time on the same day.