PROFESSIONAL & ACCURATE TRANSLATIONS
The world of finance is subject to strict regulations that change regularly. Erroneous translations in financial documents can have dire consequences. That’s why, if you want translations to be done right, it is essential that you can turn to a reliable partner who works with translators and proofreaders who are familiar with the professional jargon.
For the translation of annual and other types of financial reports, the translator must also be familiar with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Moreover, financial documents are often of a legal nature, which is why many translators who specialize in financial translations also have solid legal background knowledge.
WHAT KINDS OF CREATIVE TRANSLATIONS DO WE PRODUCE?
- Annual reports
- Income statements
- Annual accounts
- Minutes of the General Meeting of Shareholders
- Assignment letters
- Standardization reports
- Marketing materials
- Statement of objection
WHY OUR CLIENTS CHOOSE US?
- We only work with native translators who are specialised in your area.
- Your translation is revised by a proofreader who will check the content, terminology and style.
- We use the most advanced tools for a coherent use of your terminology in our translation.
- If the source text is unclear or contains ambiguities we proactively contact our client.
The price of a translation depends on a number of things: the language combination, the number of words, the deadline and the complexity of the topic. Send us the document(s) you wish to be translated and we will send you a quote and delivery time on the same day.
Examples of projects
TRANSLATION OF ANNUAL ACCOUNTS
An accountancy firm we regularly work with asked us to translate an annual report for one of its clients (Dutch – English). This hefty 90-page document consisted of the following chapters, which we translated at short notice.
- Discussion of the financial statements
- Detailed balance sheet and income statement
- Details of investments
- Depreciation table
- Details of certain balance sheet items
- Details of certain costs and revenues
- Details of the tax return
- Annual accounts as they will be filed