TRANSLATIONS FOR START-UPS
You’re a fledgling start-up that has developed an innovative product, platform or new technology and you’d like to tell an international audience about your products/services. You’ve invested in Facebook, Instagram ads, Google AdWords, Real-time bidding (RTB), etc. So why not publish your website in multiple languages? A professional translation needn’t cost the Earth!
Many start-ups have already called on us to translate their websites, terms and conditions and other documents.
Not keen on writing the content of your website yourself because you’re not exactly a writing prodigy? Or maybe you just don’t have the time? No problem, we can help you copywrite. In addition, we’ll also use SEO translation to ensure your website appears at the top of the search results.
WHY OUR CLIENTS CHOOSE US?
- Smooth, easy-to-read translations, so more engaging for potential customers.
- No word-for-word translations, but creative, persuasive, attractive texts.
- We only work with native translators who love being creative with their language.
- Your translation is revised by a proofreader who will check the content, terminology and style.
WHAT KINDS OF CREATIVE TRANSLATIONS DO WE PRODUCE?
- General terms & conditions
- Marketing materials
- Framework agreements
- Product information sheets
HOW DOES IT WORK?
It’s easy! Send us an e-mail, call us, or contact us via chat. Together we’ll have a look at the text to be translated, find out what the cost will be, and see when it can be finished. Once we reach an agreement, we’ll go through the following steps together:
- What are the priorities? Is part of the translation urgent, perhaps?
- We’ll use a translator who fits your start-up and has affinity with your product/service.
- The translation will be revised by a proofreader.
- We’ll give you free tips on how to spruce up your source text and make it more interesting/easier to read.
- We guarantee that the layout of your document will be preserved after translation, so you don’t have to waste any time.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
The price of a translation depends on a number of things: the language combination, the number of words and the deadline. Send us the document(s) you wish to be translated and we will send you a quote and delivery time on the same day.
Examples of projects
PERSUASIVE TRANSLATIONS FOR CREATIVE START-UPS
Rechtuit Advocaten, Online Pharmabox, Blueberry Carwash, Cyclobility…
A young law firm, an online pharmacy, an ecological carwash, a leasing service for bikes… These are only a few examples of young SMEs that have already called on us for translation services.