PROFESSIONAL & CREATIVE TRANSLATIONS
Do you run a hotel chain, travel agency or tourism agency and want to convince international tourists to visit your hotel, city, region or country? In that case, we don’t have to explain why an easy-to-read and creative translation of your website, brochures and marketing material is so important. We not only deliver creative and lively translations, but also ensure that they are perfectly tailored to your target audience.
While you do everything to pamper your customers, we will pamper you…
CULTURAL BACKGROUND KNOWLEDGE
Creating a good translation is not just a matter of knowing your native language and being creative with it; a translator also needs to have solid cultural background knowledge. That is why we work with creative translators who are able to put themselves into the shoes of the reader and can adapt the translation to the target audience, which often has a different cultural background. This is also known as ‘localization’. This way, the text will captivate the reader and you’re more likely to gain their interest.
WHY OUR CLIENTS CHOOSE US?
A good translation has to meet a whole range of criteria: it must be flawless, easy to read, tailored to your target audience and terminology must be consistent throughout the translation. As language specialists, we understand what is at stake.
- We only work with native translators who are specialised in your area.
- Your translation is revised by a proofreader.
- We use the most advanced tools for a coherent use of your terminology in our translation.
- If the source text is unclear or contains ambiguities we proactively contact our client.
- As an extra service we also point out errors in the source document.
WHAT KINDS OF CREATIVE TRANSLATIONS DO WE PRODUCE?
- Visitor guides
- Advertising columns
- Hotel presentations
- Marketing materials
- Restaurant menus
- Travel agency websites
- Travel magazines
- Tourist brochures
Examples of projects
TOURIST BROCHURES & TOURS
- For a Dutch customer we translated Rotterdam tourist brochures for French tourists with descriptions of various hotels and tourist attractions.
- Sylver Consulting, an American consulting firm called on us to organize a ‘cultural immersion’ for Antwerp for their end customer. The intention was to introduce the end customer’s managers to a number of inspiring Belgian start-ups to gain ideas about different management styles. In addition to organizing the visits and interpreting the sessions, we also prepared for this day by translating a number of documents, invitations and brochures.